Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 episode 17

Title- Mush-Rumors (11/3/1990)

Worlds- Grass land, Dark Land, Kansas

I don’t need to re-watch this episode as I have it etched into my brain. This is one of the most common episodes Channel 4 showed when I was a kid, and it’s still one of my favourites to this day. The family are alright, but Norman’s probably my favourite. I just like the way he threatens Koopa that he’ll report him to the national health board (or something) and stuff like that.

I also like the whole part with the Mushroomers believing that the family were aliens (as really they were) and the comment about how they even have hair on their heads. Koopa’s another fun part of this episode, as is the Doomships assault on the lake, and we get another appearance of the frog suit.

Overall I really like this episode and it’s one of the best of the series.