Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 episode 21

Title- Up, Up, and a Koopa (11/17/1990)


Worlds- Grass Land, Sky Land

I love cities in the clouds. Laputa, Cloud City, the City in the Sky (Twilight Princess). So I really enjoyed this episode. Koopa and Kooky are going around zapping everything from Grass Land (or the Mushroom Kingdom, I could never tell) into the sky.

One thing I found really pretty funny was the unsuprised look most of the Mushroom People have. I mean you can tell they’re so used to Koopa’s attacks they just put up with them. Also Emporer Ed flattening Toad was pretty funny.

Also fun was the only appearance of the P wing. I gotta admit, it’s strange that the Tanooki suit never appeared yet we get the P wing. Still probably was easier to draw than a whole outfit. I also love Koopa’s usual attitude throughout of gloating about how he’s won. Makes you wonder if he did ever beat the Mario Bros whether he’d ever actually do anything other than continuously gloat whilst one of his kids takes over.

Overall a great episode which shows us a bit about Sky Land. Also I love that Music when they drop Emporer Ed back at his palace.