Thursday, April 2, 2009

Super Mario World episode 6

Title- King Scoopa Koopa (10/19/1991)

Worlds- Dinosaur Land, Star Road

I really like this episode. It’s pretty good for a social commentary episode. I mean it gets a two for one, with it being about fast food and addictions. A pretty good part is Yoshi and Luigi stealing all the coins they can get from the princess to satisfy their addiction. Of course the idea of them turning into chickadactyls is kinda silly but I suppose it’s an analogy of how they change who they are.

One thing I really like about this episode is that Koopa wins. He gets away with the money and everything. It makes it better that it shows that it still takes away from you when you get caught up in an addiction. Also I really like the chase scene, we get to see Star Road too. Also for once the songs actually quite good.

Overall a personal favourite of mine and a pretty good overall episode.